If you can't upload a PDF to your StubHub listing or sale:
- Only upload the original PDF. We don't accept PDFs made from scans, photos, or paper ticket copies.
- See if the file is locked. It may have a padlock icon in the corner or say SECURED at the top. To unlock the file:
- Drag and drop the file from your computer to a new Google Chrome window
- Right-click and print the PDF file in Chrome
- Under Printer Destination, choose Save as PDF and Save
- Save the file to your desktop with a new name. Upload the unsecured file to your StubHub order or listing.
- Check if your listing is under the Expired tab. You can't upload tickets to an expired listing. Delete the listing and re-post the tickets so you can upload the files.