Congratulations on selling your tickets on StubHub!
When your tickets sell, the deadline for delivering the tickets depends on when you told us you had your tickets (In Hand or Not In Hand). If you don't have them, you told us when you'd have them when listing the tickets.
• Tickets sold after your In Hand Date: Deliver the tickets to the buyer within 5 working days of the sale
• For events less than 2 weeks away: Deliver them within 24 hours of the sale notification email we sent you
• Tickets sold before your In Hand Date: You have until this date to deliver them. You can always deliver before this date.
• Electronic (PDF) tickets: Upload the tickets as soon as you get them from the promoter or organiser, at the latest 1 week before the event
• UPS/Royal Mail tickets: Deliver the tickets to the buyer as soon as get them from the promoter or organiser, at the latest 1 week before the event
• Tickets must be posted at a post office (or the approved carrier drop-off location) by the Post by date on the shipping label
• If you don't post your tickets at one of these locations or by the Post by date on the label, the shipment could be lost, delayed or returned